Cimeosil Scar Gel is one of the products under the company’s line.
- Cimeosil Scar Gel’s active ingredient is polysiloxanes (polymerized siloxanes/silicone).
Make sure to wash affected area and pat dry before applying a minute amount of Cimeosil Scar Gel. Gently wipe away excess amount. Apply the product twice daily.
Possible Side Effects
- Use sparingly. Excessive amounts may cause stains on bedding or clothes.
- Avoid getting the product in the eyes or mucus membranes.
- Not to be used on infected areas or open wounds.
- Product should be used under supervision of a licensed esthetician or surgeon.
Cimeosil Scar Gel is available in a 14g tube. Each tube costs $31.
There is no mention of a guarantee on their website. Make sure to contact manufacturer for further inquiries.
Cimeosil Scar Gel needs to be used while under the supervision of a doctor.
Click here to learn about our Top Scar Treatment products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (4 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99%||80%||70.60%||68%||65%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Risk Free||No Guarantee||Unopened Only||Risk Free|