Excel SkinCare Premium Stretch Mark Crème is a product under the brand Excel SkinCare that aims to improve skin quality with their anti-aging and skin-rejuvenation line. Just as its name promises, it is a product that helps take care of stretch marks and gets rid of these from the skin.
Available in a 4-ounce container, the product has been formulated with patented peptide ingredients, protective antioxidants, and essential vitamins. As a result, the appearance of stretch marks brought about by pregnancy, weight gain, bodybuilding and growth spurts are reduced.
Excel SkinCare Premium Stretch Mark Creme Formula
The products under Excel SkinCare’s line have been scientifically tested and designed to help take care of common skin issues. Each one is equipped with ingredients containing high performing antioxidants, peptides, and natural extracts. In particular, the Excel SkinCare Premium Stretch Mark Crème product contains the following ingredients:
- Darutoside – a powerful ingredient extracted from an herb called Siegesbeckia orientalis. It is used for complex treatment of scars and stretch marks. It promotes cellular regeneration and wound healing.
- Matrixyl 3000 – a dual peptide ingredient that helps in cell repair and renewal through healing capabilities at its cellular matrix through.
- Aqua (Water)
- Theobrama Cacao (Natural Cocoa) Butter
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Emulsifying Wax NF
- Polysorbate 20
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Butylene Glycol
- Nannochloropsis Oculata (Algae) Extract
- Siegesbeckia Orientalis Extract
- Centella Asiatica Extract
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Retinyl Palmitate
- L-Ascorbic Acid
- Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum)
- Salix Nigra (Organic Black Willow Bark) Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin
- Azadirachta Indica (Neem)
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Citric Acid
- Essential Oil
Apply a small amount of Excel SkinCare Premium Stretch Mark Crème on affected area topically. Use daily until the stretch mark has faded.
Long Term Results
Based on clinical trials, Darutoside (the primary ingredient of Excel Skin-Care Premium Stretch Mark Crème) has produced remarkable results on the reduction of stretch marks on its participants.
Available in a 4-ounce container, the product is originally sold at $33 but has been marked down to $19.95.
Excel SkinCare Premium Stretch Mark Creme Guarantee
Excel SkinCare does not provide a guarantee for any of its products. For any issues that may occur while using the product, you may have to get in touch with them directly.
Excel SkinCare Premium Stretch Mark Crème offers one of the most advanced creams available in the market and has a low price.
Click here to learn about our Top Scar Treatment products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (4 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99%||80%||70.60%||68%||65%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Risk Free||No Guarantee||Unopened Only||Risk Free|