The Dr. Sheffield’s Scar Gel is a product that claims to remove the scarring marks that are caused by wounds and or surgery.
It comes in a small tube like container which is small in size.
It doesn’t have any claimed packaging issues.
What Dr. Sheffield’s Scar Gel Claims To Do?
The product claims to enhance skin texture in order to get rid of the visible scars that are showing apparently. It also targets the scars that came from surgery marks, burns, acne, stretch marks, insect bites, cuts, scrapes and stiches. The product is also a good use for improving the smoothness of the skin thus making a better view by cleaning of the scar marks.
- Purified Water. This component helps in the cleansing of the skin.
- Peg 6. This ingredient is considered to be skin conditioners and cleansers. It is also a good emulsifier which can protect the skin.
- Allium Cepa Bulb Extract. This kind of component is involved in treating and getting rid of skin blemishes. It is also said to improve overall skin appearance.
- Xanthum Gum. This ingredient is known to be a skin care product which is used to add texture and viscosity to the skin by hydrating it.
- This kind of ingredient keeps a constant scraping of the dead skin cells; allowing live and more active cells to be brought up.
- This enables the product to smell good despite its slimy feature.
- This is a fats absorbing ingredient that treats skin irritations.
- Sorbic Acid. This skin care component is used for enhancing skin quality.
The gel must be applied in a thin manner all over the affected area 3 times a day for 8 weeks and or 3 to 6 months depending on the existing scar.
Possible Side Effects
There are no side effects; however, people might get reactions from the individual ingredients listed.
Will It Produce Long Term Side Effects?
It will completely get rid of the scars if constantly and properly used.
It costs $5 which is very cheap compared to other products. This is to ensure its accessibility in the market.
There are no guarantees because it is very cheap.
The product can be a good scar treatment item.
Click here to learn about our Top Scar Treatment products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (4 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99%||80%||70.60%||68%||65%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Risk Free||No Guarantee||Unopened Only||Risk Free|