Meladerm works by combining the properties of both beneficial and safe active ingredients. Most of the active ingredients in the formula are derived from natural extracts such as Mulberry, Licorice and Bearberry plants.
This vendor’s products contain no hydroquinone, mercury, steroids or other harmful bleaching substances according to the product source.
Meladerm Skin Lightener Ingredients
Active ingredients include the following (no information is provided in the product source on the actual amount of these ingredients):
- Alpha Arbutin,
- Tego Cosmo,
- Other ingredients: Kojic Acid, Licorice Extract, Niacinamide,
Wash and dry skin. Apply an even layer over the affected area twice daily. Massage thoroughly until cream is absorbed completely into the skin. Best results if used after an exfoliation scrub. As with all skin care products, consult with a dermatologist prior to use about underlying medical conditions or general concerns. Long term treatments with any product should be monitored by a medical professional.
- Apply once in the morning and once at night for best results,
- The use of an additional wide spectrum sunblock of SPF 30 (or higher) is strongly recommended,
- Wait 10 minutes before applying makeup and/or sunblock,
- Heavy sun exposure should be limited – avoid the use of tanning beds and/or sun lamps,
- For topical use only and should not be ingested or used in the eyes or mouth,
- Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight,
- Do not dismantle the container as this will allow air and light to oxidize with the product.
$49.99 for 1.7 ounces. A 3.4 once size is available for $79.99.
Meladerm Skin Lightener Review Guarantee
The product vendor offers a 30 day money back guarantee for new users only. Users pay shipping charges. The vendor source provides a contact number for questions and also includes a large number of product reviews.
This product includes a large number of ingredients and is quite expensive. It also can be used for multiple purposes including pigmentation and fine line treatment. For these reasons anyone thinking of purchasing this product may want to have a health care professional review the product first prior to purchasing.
Click here to learn about our Top Scar Treatment products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (4 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99%||80%||70.60%||68%||65%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Risk Free||No Guarantee||Unopened Only||Risk Free|