When it comes to taking care of scars, Remescar Silicone Scar Stick promises to be an innovative product available in the market.
Available as an easy to use silicone stick, the product provides an invisible thin film that acts as a protective barrier for scars. This way, the skin’s moisture balance is maintained.
Manufactured by Sylphar, Remescar Silicone Scar Stick is available in a 5.4g tube.
Remescar Silicone Scar Stick Formula
Remescar Silicone Scar Stick boasts of some of the best ingredients available to help make scars heal faster. Its 3 main ingredients include the following:
- UV filters – Protects scars from harmful UV radiation by including UV-A and UV-B filters.
- β-glucan – provides a calming, hydrating, and protective layer on the skin. Combined with polymeric film formers like PVA (Polyvinyl alcohol) and PVP (Polyvinyl pyrrolidone), β-glucan is able to speed up the healing process of wounds.
- Silicone film – This silicone film is able to protect, restore, and hydrate the upper layer of the skin. At the same time, it stimulates the production of collagen so it increases scar’s elasticity.
- When applying Remescar Silicone Scar Stick, the affected area should be clean and dry, The scar should also be closed.
- Apply cream gently on scar and its edges.
- Use twice a day for 2 to 3 months.
Each Remescar Silicone Scar Stick is sold at $153 for a 5.4g container.
Remescar Silicone Scar Stick Guarantee
There is no mention of a guarantee on their website. You may need to contact the manufacturer directly.
Click here to learn about our Top Scar Treatment products.
|Price (1 bottle)
Price (4 bottles) Best Value
|Speed of Results*||Extremely Fast||Good||Average||Slow||Slow|
|Quality of Ingredients||Premium||Good||Average||Average||Unknown|
|Customer Satisfaction Evaluation||99%||80%||70.60%||68%||65%|
|Safety Evaluation||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use||Safe for Use|
|Customer Service Rating|
|Return Policy||Risk Free||Risk Free||No Guarantee||Unopened Only||Risk Free|